The Short Sleeve Hooded Terry Zomper in Watermelon 🍉
The Shorty! The Zomper you know and love, but in a lighter fabric and with short sleeves. The perfect outfit as we move into these warmer months!
This Zomper is made with a beautifully soft bamboo/cotton French Terry. Terry is a very versatile fabric that is in between the weight of a jersey (what most t-shirts are made from) and a fleece. It is absorbent, lightweight and moisture wicking, great for all weather.
The Zomper is a hooded romper with an ankle-to-ankle zip, made in Canada. The zipper makes diaper changes super simple, with no need to strip your little one down.
This fabric is made in Canada too!
We find these fit true to size, but suggest sizing up for the most wear!
There will be a small amount of shrinking after washing, and we suggest to keep the Zomper at it’s best, it is kept out of the dryer. Alternatively, tumble dry on low.
As always, the zipper that runs ankle to ankle has a zipper “guard” to protect your child’s skin while they are wearing the Zomper. However, please always use caution when opening and closing the zipper!
- Designed and made in Calgary, Canada
- 66% Rayon (Bamboo) / 28% Cotton / 6% Spandex Stretch Fleece
- YKK Zipper made in Quebec
- The Zomper is not suitable as sleepwear
- Close zipper before washing.
- Machine wash in cold water
- To keep the Zomper at it's best, please hang to dry.
- There will be a small amount of shrinkage after washing
For more info, please see our Size Chart or FAQ