The Hoodless Zomper in Terracotta
A hoodless romper with an ankle-to-ankle zip. The zipper makes diaper changes super simple, with no need to strip your little one down.
Our new fabric is super luxe and soft, with a cashmere like finish.
Some pilling is inevitable with short fibre fabrics like this brushed fleece as we do not treat with chemicals and we have chosen to stay away from fabrics like polyester because of the environmental impact. To learn more about our new modal blend, please click here.
To keep pilling at a minimum, please turn inside out, wash in cold with like fabrics (nothing rough like denim and no velcro!) and hang to dry.
- 82% modal, 13% cotton and 5% spandex. Made for ROWE in Los Angeles.
- YKK Zipper made in Quebec
- Designed and made in Calgary, Canada
- The Zomper is NOT suitable as sleepwear
Please note, our sizing has changed slightly. Our new fabric does not shrink as much as our previous fabric, but we kept the pattern the same, so the Zompers will fit a bit larger than previous seasons. We still suggest sizing up if you don't mind wearing it a bit baggy.
* The zipper that runs ankle to ankle has a zipper “guard” to protect your child’s skin while they are wearing the Zomper. However, please always use caution when opening and closing the zipper!